5.15.2006

COOL WATER

Welcome to Regal Shocker.

I'm so thrilled to finally be sharing some brand new pics with all of you.

I'd just like to say that I especially like this set for three reasons: One, I was able to play with water using long exposures, which I've been longing to do since Pancho Escaler showed a sample in my basic photography class. Two, I was able to have fun in what I expected to be a really dull Villa Escudero visit. Three, the pictures came out brilliantly.

Enjoy!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, childhood memories in villa escudero! The only place I've been to where I had to make sure my tsinelas were still with me while eating lunch. ;)
your photos look great!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, fun yung kumain by the falls with the water on your feet. Too bad we didnt get to do that cos it was raining that day and they didnt set up the lunch there. Pero at least i was able to take pictures instead. hehe.

Anonymous said...

great pictures...they made the not so nice waterfalls of villa escudero look nice & clean hehehe =)

Anonymous said...

thanks, tin. i'm glad you liked them. and yeah, medyo bulok nga yung little waterfalls na yun. pero at least photogenic siya.